If you are an Aboriginal individual who:
- Is un- or under employed
- Resides in SASET's catchment area
- Is willing to commit to a 3 week full-time program
- Enjoys outdoor work in all types of weather
- Has an interest in Forest Fire Fighting
- Is in goo health and physically fit
If so... we are presently accepting application for this Free training opportunity. There are a limited number of seats, so don't delay in scheduling an appointment with you Employment Counsellor!
Training will take place on-site at SASET Chilliwack Building 5B 7201 Vedder Road.
February 24 to March 13, 2020
Book and appointment with an Employment Counsellor today by contacting us at 604-858-3691 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org of in person at any SASET outreach location.